The professionals at Aramendia have over 20 years of extensive experience in providing quality HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services to the residents of San Antonio. With comprehensive knowledge and continuous training in the industry, our experts are able to perform air conditioner troubleshooting on any commercial or residential HVAC system.
HVAC Diagnostic Testing
Aramendia can provide HVAC diagnostics to determine what is wrong with your air conditioning and heating unit. An HVAC system that is not functioning properly can definitely lead to a stressful situation for business owners and home owners alike. We are able to provide air conditioner troubleshooting for all of our esteemed San Antonio clients, and have the knowledge to repair whatever problem we may find.
Common Air Conditioner Troubleshooting Issues
There are many common issues that HVAC diagnostics can troubleshoot and repair. These include:
- Poor Air Flow: If you notice poor air flow from your HVAC unit, it is a sign that the filter may need to be replaced or cleaned thoroughly. After this simple fix, your unit will be as good as new. There are also a number of different issues that can cause poor air flow.
- Motor Trouble: Technicians who suspect a damaged motor will first determine the cause of the failure then repair or replace necessary components. Luckily, our experienced crew knows exactly what to do with a damaged motor and can have it repaired in no time.
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your HVAC unit is running but the room doesn’t feel cool, you may have a problem with a refrigerant leak. Leaks are a abnormal occurrence that may be caused by the vibrations or corrosion of the HVAC unit when running.
- Pilot Light Problems: Pilot light problems can stem from a host of different issues. If your pilot light refuses to stay lit, you may need a new thermocouple. It may also involve a cracked heat exchanger or a poor gas valve. Our team of experts is able to perform the appropriate HVAC diagnostics to find out the exact problem, and fix it quickly.
- Mechanical Thermostat Trouble: In order to work properly, thermostats require proper calibration. Over time, they may even need to be replaced. When your thermostat reading doesn’t quite match your internal temperature, give our dependable technicians a call.
- High Utility Bills: Although your utility bills vary from season to season, you may get a bill that outweighs them all. Getting an astronomical utility bill is a key indicator that something has gone wrong with your HVAC system. Our team will perform an air conditioner troubleshoot: checking your compressor valves, refrigerant flow, return ducts, and other key components to find out where the malfunction is occurring.
Contact AC Specialist
.........or complete form below............
After our trained technicians have performed HVAC diagnostics and determined where your problem lies, we can repair it with amazing accuracy and speed. Maintaining and repairing your air conditioning and heating unit is an investment in the value of your property and your equipment. By servicing it regularly, Aramendia can help to keep it working in prime condition.
We at Aramendia recommend having your HVAC unit evaluated bi-annually to ensure that it is functioning properly. Many times, regular maintenance will find small glitches before they evolve into major, costly repairs. Our professionals will check every element of your system and perform air conditioner troubleshooting on any issues they come across. By having an Aramendia expert maintain your system, you can rest assured that your air conditioning and heating needs will be taken care of throughout the year.